ProposalID - Licence options
From Proposal ID Wiki
Proposal ID licence options are available to suit your needs.
Designware House Pty Ltd owns the exclusive rights to the software used by the Proposal ID system.
By purchasing a licence to use the Proposal ID software, you are granted the following:
- Access to the software contained within a Microsoft Word template that we will help you set up with your own branding.
- The rights to use the software at anytime, on any computer whilst the licence is valid.
- Read-only access to the Proposal ID Wiki and all support articles contained on it.
- Access to the Proposal ID Forum and the ability to actively participate in the community of users.
All licence options are available only on a year-by-year basis.
All licence options include the rights to create an unlimited number of document types and to configure an unlimited number of solutions and products.
The optimal licence option for your needs will be based on:
- the number of proposal authors who will be creating or modifying a proposal or other document,
- the number of brands used in your proposals and other documents (e.g. your subsidiaries or departments may each have their own brands) and
- whether you require your proposal activities to be logged.
Per seat licence
A limited number of users will be allowd to use the software.
This option is best if you have a small number of proposal authors.
To control the number of users, the Proposal Tracker module will be included in the licence and will be monitored by Designware House Pty Ltd to ensure the number of licenced users is not exceeded.
This option is best if you have a large number of proposal authors.
Per template licence
This options is best if you have multiple templates with different branding (e.g. your subsidiaries or departments may each have their own brands).
The Proposal Tracker module is available as an optional extra if the above per seat licence is not selected.